- Be comfortable with who and what you are. Never try to be like anyone else. Be yourself.
- First feel trendy in your mind and the rest will follow. Try and make yourself feel good and use clothes as you pep pill.
- Be innovative. Play around with different looks.try new colors. Mix and match your outfit with accessories.
- Choose colors that complement your complexion, figure and personality. Plump people should choose black over white outfits. The best color for a casual look is navy and white.
- You don’t need to stick to just one look. Experiment and give yourself a chance. This applies to colors also. Unless you try various colors, you’ll never know what really suit you.
- A white cotton shirt is a must-have for every wardrobe. It can be worn with almost everything. And to almost any place.
- Low-slung chains, belt and hipsters are a great idea if your hips are slim and you wish to accentuate them.
- Sunglass is a great fashion statement. But please use a pair by trying them on rather than going by a cataloged. White and colored frames for sunglass are an absolute no-no!
- Play around with scarves; tie them around your neck, head, and even your handbag for added chic.
- Black and white are two colors that will always be in. and they look good warn alone or with any other color. Together, they create an extremely chic and crisp look.
- When in doubt, wear black; it works in every form and for most occasions. But avoid black on a hot summer day. Settle for the extreme opposite instead: white.
- Red is a great color for an evening outfit. However, it is a bad color when a appearing on television, as it trends to bleed on screen.
Try and match the color of your belt with that of your shoes. Match your socks to the color of your trouser and not your shoes.
- If wearing string or flashy colors tone down lipstick. With a red of white colored outfit, it is best to wear neutral lips. The idea is to find a balance.
A tie is a great fashion accessory. It looks super with a jacket in winter. Wear flashy ties with a sober suit and vice-versa. A tie with an open shirt collar looks cool, but not for office.
|mens office wear|
|women's office wear|