If you also have thick curly hair, you may be worried about hair drying problems, difficulty controlling your hair, and frequent damage to the hair. Today we will tell you how to keep your curly hair healthy. This article discusses three ways to nourish your hair without the use of silicone, sulfate, or excessive heat.
1. The first method.
- The first thing we need to do here is to cleanse the hair. Previously, if there were any chemicals in the hair that contained silicone due to the creams applied to the hair, this is done using a shampoo that you use daily. Remove oil, dust, and other chemicals from the hair.
- You also need to be very careful about the type of shampoo that is applied to the hair. We do not wash expensive, delicate fabrics with laundry soap and do not wash your hair with chemical shampoos. So do not forget to check if the shampoo you use contains chemical compounds such as ammonium and silicone. Always try to use as many natural Ayurvedic shampoos as possible.
- We can not forget about the use of conditioners. It is essential to use a conditioner to maintain the softness of the hair. You should also remember to choose a type of conditioner that does not contain silicone.
- If your hair's ends are cracked, it is best to cut off all the parted ends.
2. The second method
- The first thing you need to do is to moisturize the hair thoroughly. Apply the conditioner all over the scalp and massage it well with your fingertips. Then rinse your hair with clean water. Depending on the dry nature of your scalp, you can increase the number of times you massage and wash your hair. If you want to wash your hair quickly, you can divide it into several sections and apply a conditioner.
- If your hair is tangled, be sure to use a large amount of conditioner. It will allow you to comb your hair without damaging it.
- Finally, rinse the hair with cold water.
- Curly hair is usually drier than normal hair. Therefore, you may need to apply more conditioner to curly hair than normal hair. If you do not know to choose a lotion for your hair, you can consult an experienced beautician.
- You also need to be careful when drying your hair after washing. Use a clean cotton cloth or towel to remove excess moisture from the hair gently. Remove the moisture from the hair as gently as possible, as wiping can cause hair breakage.
- Another problem you have with curly hair is the difficulty of drying your hair. Therefore, wrap a cloth-like an old T-shirt around your hair so that the moisture in your hair dries out very quickly.
- Drying your hair using a hairdryer is also an easy and quick way to dry your hair quickly. Remember to increase the heat without using a tough question there gradually.
3. The third method.
- Get the help of an experienced beautician when caring for curly hair. It will allow you to quickly choose a hairstyle that suits your face and the nature of your hair.
- When maintaining hair, it is best to cut and remove damaged hair every 4-6 months. It is best to cut and remove approximately 0.64 -1.3 cm.
- It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the hair
- to grow, and it takes longer for a person with curly hair to grow back than usual.